St. Vincent’s College is proud to offer Educational Alliances with area hospitals and healthcare organizations. These alliances provide educational opportunities for your employees. You will find our 10% Tuition Reduction combined with your organization's tuition programs to be very important for your employees as they consider pursuing additional professional development and college degree programs.
How Will My Organization Benefit From The Educational Alliance?
By forming an Educational Alliance with the college we help you:
- Recruit and retain the best employees for your organization
- Encourage employees to pursue further training and college degree programs
- Leverage the benefits of your own tuition reimbursement policies
- Team up with an exceptional college to provide the right programs for your employees
How Can My Organization Join Your Educational Alliance?
A representative from the College will meet with you and review the Educational Alliance Program. There are many benefits for your hospital or organization, including a 10% Tuition Reduction for your employees for all of our programs.
Below are some of the other benefits you will have when you participate with St. Vincent’s College:
- We meet with your employees on your site to provide detailed program information.
- A landing page is created on our website that directly guides and informs your employees about the Educational Alliance Program.
- We host recognition events for your employees who have completed their college program.
What Programs Are Offered?
You can learn more about all of our programs here.
Of particular interest to healthcare professionals are our online Bachelor degree programs.These online completion programs are designed for working professionals. They are flexible and convenient for registered nurses and licensed radiographers.
Our Certificate Programs are also available for the 10% Reduction in Tuition. There is a wide range of programs available. To learn more click here.
Accreditation & Licensing
St. Vincent’s College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the State of Connecticut Board of Education. View program accreditation and licensing here.